Hermle USA, Inc.
5100 W Franklin Dr.
Franklin, WI 53132
Phone: +1 414 421 9770
Here at Hermle we operate in an economically very strong region. Numerous companies are trying to secure the best talent in commercial and, in particular, technical professions. But we don't need to be afraid of the competition. After all, there are plenty of arguments in our favor. Including in terms of our role as an employer. To be more precise: Every single one of our approx. 1000 employees is proud to be employed by Hermle. And we too are proud to employ them! One for all and all for one: This is how we live and breathe partnership and also how we ensure our international leading position when it comes to machining centres. Would you like to join us on our journey? Would you like to achieve more with us whilst also developing personally? Click on the links below to find out in which professional fields we currently require support. Apropos: We look forward to your expertise.
WHO WE ARE
Hermle USA, Inc., located in Franklin, Wisconsin is the North American Headquarters of Maschinenfabrik Berthold Hermle AG, Gosheim, Germany and provides North America's leading manufacturers with the finest high precision machining centers and world-class technical customer support.
Our employees are the most important asset and the backbone of Hermle USA! Without the people in our organization we would sell nothing but machines and wouldn’t be able to satisfy and even exceed our customer’s expectations.
We are always looking for committed team members with the necessary drive and integrity to provide world class service to our customers. Respect is the foundation of a united workforce and therefore we value open, professional and friendly communication internally as well as with our customers and partners worldwide!
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Individuals that are friendly and genuinely care about the happiness of the people around them. Someone that has a can-do attitude and asks, “what else can I do?”, a real team player who provides – and values – honest improvement-oriented feedback. We need people that take accountability for their actions and pride in their work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Performs all data entry and computer functions related to customer billing and payment procedures
• Prepares bank deposits and inputs on computer daily
• Processes all accounts receivables including filing invoices in designated areas
• Processes all accounts payable and pays vendors via E-billing and posts outgoing payments
• Verifies and posts travel expenses
• Monitors billings for accuracy and works close
with other departments
• POC for customer/vendor account problems and discrepancies
• Liaison between company and tax accountant
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested
• At least 5-7 years of experience and/or bachelor’s degree in accounting or similar
• Exceptional customer service skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Analytical thinker
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-motivated and ability to work well independently
• Must maintain a professional demeanor
• Microsoft Office skills
• ERP system experience / SAP R/3 system experience is a plus
Besides the fantastic state of the art facility and career growth we also offer an excellent Benefit Program that among others includes Medical Coverage, Dental Coverage, Life Insurance, Long-term and Short-term Disability Insurance and a Retirement Plan (401K).
Hermle USA, Inc. is an EEO employer.
Manuel Merkt / Megan Lenski